TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THEY USED?
Cookies are simple files sent together with the pages of this site and saved by your browser on the hard disk of your computer or other devices. The information collected in them can be sent back to our servers or to third-party servers during the next visit.
Cookies can be:
• First-party cookies, ie cookies installed directly by the Owner;
• Third-party cookies, ie cookies from sites or web servers other than the one hosting this site, used for the purposes of these third parties.
• Below is a list of the various type of cookies available:
• Technical and functionality Cookies, i.e. browsing- or session-related, essential for the website operation or to allow users to access any contents or services which they might require.
• Cookie analytics, allowing for an insight into how the website pages are browsed by users. These cookies do not make it possible to collect information about the user’s identity or other personal details. All information is processed in an aggregated and anonymous form.
• Third-party cookies, i.e. cookies from websites or servers other than the one hosting this website, used by what are known as third parties for their own purposes.
• Profiling cookies, also third party-related, that is to say cookies whose purpose is to profiling a user, which are then used for direct online mailing based on the preferences shown by the latter in the course of internet browsing.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS ARE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
The legal basis is, for the treatment referred to in the previous paragraph, p. 1, the need to be able to carry out what is requested by the interested party. As for the treatment referred to in p. 4, your consent.
The treatments referred to in p. 2 does not concern personal data, while those referred to in p. 3 are carried out by third parties.
WHAT ARE SCRIPTS, FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THEY USED AND ON WHICH LEGAL BASES?
A script is a piece of program code used to make the website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device. The scripts do not process personal data.
WHAT IS A WEB BEACON, FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS IT USED AND ON WHICH LEGAL BASES?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to monitor website traffic. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons. The legal basis for the processing of such data is your consent.
COOKIE RELATED ACTIONS
When you visit the website for the first time, we will display a popup with an explanation of the cookies. As soon as you click on “Accept only selected cookies”, you give us permission to use the categories of cookies and plugins as described in this declaration regarding popups and cookies. You can change your preferences at any time by opening the appropriate banner at the bottom of the “Manage cookie preferences” web page.
In any case the user may choose functions from each browser in order to authorise, block or erase (totally or in part) the cookies; if all or some of the cookies are disabled, it might not be possible to browse the website, or some of its services or specific functions may not be available or function correctly, and/or the user might be forced to modify or to enter manually some information or preferences after each login. For more information about how to set the preferences on cookie use through your own browser, the relevant instructions are available on:
• Internet Explorer
DETAIL ON THE PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google could use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
More information: www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy
GROUPS OF PERSONS TO WHOM THE DATA OR PARTS THEREOF MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Consultants, professionals and service providers, necessary for the purposes indicated, who process data as Data Processors, with whom was stipulated an Agreement pursuant to art. 28 GDPR.
Banks and other data controllers, whose data processing is necessary for the purposes indicated.
The data will not be disclosed.
EXISTENCE OF AN AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS. Processing does not involve any automated decision-making process.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION. The data controller will not transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization except for those services / components of third-party “embedded” in the site, referred to in the paragraphs below with related policies on the subject.